SMARTGUARD Air Wireless Keypad
SmartGuard Air Wireless standalone access control Keypad
SMARTGUARD AIR – WIRELESS ACCESS CONTROL KEYPAD
For standalone access control at an entrance to a property, or inside a building, CENTURION offers the SMARTGUARD Air wireless access control keypad which affordably delivers unmatched functionality and reliability. The SMARTGUARD Air wireless keypad can accommodate up to 1 000 unique PIN codes with any user-defined length from one to ten digits. There are 15 separate channels, each able to be paired with any of the CENTURION code-hopping receivers. Such functionality caters for many different scenarios for example: a motorised gate entrance may be opened fully using one code, or activate the pedestrian opening using another, and switching on the house alarm using a third. User codes can also be selectively deleted without affecting other codes stored in the memory. The keypad also boasts a “down counter” allowing select codes to have a limited number of uses. This is ideal for granting single occasion access, for example to an armed response company with the code deleting itself after use. The same memory module used on the D10 industrial sliding gate motor, may also be used on the SMARTGUARD Air, allowing all the settings and codes to be backed up and restored in seconds.
- SMARTGUARD Air for wireless, easy installations.
- 1000 unique codes using one to ten digits.
- 15 channel output.
- Selectively add and delete user codes.
- Backup Memory Module.
- Limited uses counter.
- Fully weatherproof with backlit keypad.
- Operates on two AA Alkaline batteries, or a separate 12V power supply.
- Up to two years of battery life with up to 300 uses per day.
- Operating range of up to 30 metres.
- Compatible with CENTURION code-hopping receivers.