FAAC 391 24V Swing Gate Operator
The FAAC 391 24V is a Swing Gate Operator, an elegant and compact operator for swing gates up to 2 metres wide, and, thanks to its innovative mechanical design, it boasts great flexibility and simplicity of installation.
Max Leaf Length: 2m (2.5m with electric lock)
Anti-Crush Features: Virtual encoder feature on control board
Locking: Self locking up to 2m
- Built-in stops
- Master unit includes control board
- Articulated arm for versatile geometry
- Compact, elegant design. Width the crucial overall dimensions is as little as 185mm!
- Versatile, simple installation. The articulated arm allows high flexibility for the installation dimensions, enabling use also on large gate piers
- With the non reversing gearmotor, there is no need to install electro-mechanical closing devices. In case of a power-cut, the rotation of the (key protected) release device alone, makes it possible to move the gate manually
- The system has non reversing motors that hold the gates in the open and closed positions
- Built in mechanical stops: no need to install opening and closing mechanical stops
- New electronic control unit with anti-crushing device and virtual encoder with reverse function upon detection of obstacle
- Emergency battery to ensure operation in case of power-cut (optional)
Source: Centsys. Accessed December 03, 2019