Nova Remote V3 – CODE-HOPPING REMOTE CONTROLS
Fixed-coded remote systems – particularly those using dip switches to set the code, are very easy to copy or clone. They also offer a very limited number of possible codes. In other words, these systems only provide convenience, with very limited security. CENTURION’s solution? The award-winning NOVA remote controls offer code-hopping technology. Each code that is transmitted by the remote is totally and randomly different to the last code transmitted. This prevents unwanted copying of the remote signal and cloning of the remote itself. Nova Remote V3 controls offers the same level of security as currently provided by leading brand automobile manufacturers for immobilizing vehicle alarms and activating door locks.
Compatible with Centurion Motors such as the D5 Evo. D10, D10 Turbo, SDo4 T10 and T12,Vantage V400 and V500 and the Vert-X to name a few.
- Durable silicone buttons made to last and last
- Sleek and stylish carbon look.
- 433Mhz operating frequency.
- Transmitters with one to four buttons.
- Transmitter quick and easy to open for battery replacement.
- Self-learning receivers with one, two and four channels.
- Receivers incorporate stable narrow band technology.
- Weatherproof housing for receiver.