C3 Series are IP-based Door Access Control Panel
- Built-In Advanced Access Control
- 1 or 2 doors supported
- Supports full range of card readers
- TCP/IP Communication
- Choice of Readers Support full range of card readers. ZK KR-Series readers are stylish and waterproof. C3 supports any wiegand-output reader, including HID Prox, iClass, and XceedID Multi-Technology.
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership Save cost. C3 controller firmwares can be upgraded without any advanced tools. New features can extend and expand the value of your investment.
- More than Door Control Access additional control and interface. After programming, auxiliary relays can be functioned as lights, alarms and intrusion detection panels. Extra locking devices or gate controllers can be accessed.
- Built-In Advanced Access Control Anti-Passback, First-Card Opening, Multi-Card Opening, Duress Password Entry, and Auxilary Input/ Output linkages are built into controller firmware.
- Communication C3 controllers can be installed easily on your network and support both TCP/IP and RS-485 communications. Auto-discovery tool allows setting and modification of network parameters directly and easily.
- Capacity Support up to 30,000 badge users and store up to 100,000 events and transactions. Data is preserved if power is lost. Controller continues to operate if network connection is interrupted.
- Options C3 controllers come in 3 sizes to suit project needs and reduce the cost of unused capacity. 1-door, 2-door, and 4-door models can be mixed and matched in an optimized system architecture, devices or gate controllers.
- For Software Developers Free SDK is available for integrators and OEM’s to integrate the C3 controller with their or existing security or personnel management applications. Upon request, ZK can customize C3 firmware to meet any customer requirements.
Number of Doors Controlled –
- 1 Door (C3-100)
- 2 Door (C3-200)
Number of Readers Supported
- 2 (C3-100)
- 4 (C3-200)
- 2 (Exit Device and Door Status, AUX) (C3-100)
- 6 (2 Exit Device, 2 Door Status, 2 AUX) (C3-200)
- 2 (1-From C Relay for Lock and 1-Form C Relay for Aux Output) (C3-100)
- 4 (2-From C Relay for Lock and 2-Form C Relay for Aux Output) (C3-200)
Types of Readers Supported – 26-bit Wiegand, others upon request
Card Capacity – 30 000
Log Capacity – 100 000
Communication – TCP/IP, RS-485 and WiFi optional
Enclosure – Powder Coated Aluminium
Mounting – Wall Mounted
Power Supply – 12V DC, 1.5A