inBio160/260/460 is an IP-based Biometric Door Access Control Panel. It means that visitors need to place fingerprints on reader and the data collected is transferred to controller to verify. inBIO is specially designed for applications like home, offices and enterprises, users may choose from serial communication or Ethernet to get linked to software for central management, meanwhile, the distance between controller and RS485 readers could be more than 800m. inBIO is very convenient and safe for users to connect other security products for its groove socket, even quietly brilliant to see its working status through LED indicators on surface. Web-based management helps know about the local events on e-map and video remotely in real time control. We believe it will bring a big revolution of access control market in the world.
- Built-In Advanced Access Control
1, 2 or 4 doors supported
Supports full range of card readers and fingerprint sensors
- Truly Internal Biometric Identification InBio carries out the matching of fingerprints on the panels. The FR Series of readers transmit fingerprint templates to InBio vis RS485 for fast and accurate matching with templates stored in the database. Wiegand inputs are also provided for traditional RFID readers.
- Communication InBio controllers can be installed easily on your network and support both TCP/IP and RS-485 communication. Auto-discovery tool allows setting and modification of network parameters directly and easily.
- Capacity Support up to 3000 fingerprint templates, 30,000 badge users and store up to 100,000 events and transactions. Data is preserved if power is lost. Controller continues to operate if network connection is interrupted.
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership Save cost. Controller firmwares can be upgraded without any advanced tools. New features can extend and expand the value of your investment.
- More than Door Control Access additional control and interface. After programming, auxiliary relays can be functioned as lights, alarms and intrusion detection panels. Extra locking devices or gate controllers can be accessed.
- Options InBio controllers come in 3 sizes to suit project needs and reduce the cost of unused capacity. 1-door, 2-door, and 4-door models can be mixed and matched in an optimized system architecture.
- Advanced Access Control Built-In Anti-Passback, First-Card Opening, Multi-Card Opening, Duress Password Entry, and Auxilary input/output linkages are built into controller firmware.
- For Software Developers SDK is available for integrators and OEM’s to integrate the InBio controller with their or existing security or personnel management applications. Upon request, ZK can customize InBio firmware to meet any customer requirements.
Number of Doors Controlled –
- 1 Door (InBio-160)
- 2 Door (InBio-260)
- 4 Door (InBio-460)
Number of Readers Supported
- 4 (2 RS-485 Reader, 2 26-bit wiegand reader) (InBio-160)
- 8 (4 RS-485 Reader, 4 26-bit wiegand reader) (InBio-260)
- 12 (8 RS-485 Reader, 4 26-bit wiegand reader) (InBio-460)
- 3(exit Device and Door Status, 1 AUX) (InBio-160)
- 6( 2 Exit Device, 2 Door Status, 2 AUX) (InBio-260)
- 12( 4 Exit Device, 4 Door Status, 4 AUX) (InBio-460)
- 2 (1-Form C Relay for Lock and One Form C Relay for Aux Output) (InBio-160)
- 4 (2-Form C Relay for Lock and 2-Form C Relay for Aux Output) (InBio-260)
- 8 (4-Form C Relay or Lock and 4-Form C Relay for Aux Output) (InBio-460)
Types of Readers Supported – 26-bit Wiegand and RS485 FR Series Reader
Fingerprint Capacity – 3 000
Card Capacity – 30 000
Log Capacity – 100 000
Communication – TCP/IP, RS-485 and WiFi optional
CPU – 32 bit 400MHz CPU
RAM – 32M
Flash Memory – 128M
Power – 9.6V-14.4V DC